Quick Tip Tuesday #9


 Kim at School SLP usually hosts "Quick Tip Tuesday", but work is getting in the way. She's taking a bit of a break, so I'm carrying on! 
As I'm planning for the upcoming month, I put the materials I'm going to use in a basket. I put them in order (with a small sticky note with the date written on it) so all I have to do is just grab the materials when I come in to the room in the morning. This has saved me a whole lot of time. It also keeps me from running around my room like a chicken with its head cut off!

Do you have a system for organizing your materials for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I appreciate all comments, those that include links will be marked as spam and will not be shown in the post comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...